Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening gentlemen. This is my first post here, don't give me too much slack :) I've got a question about my lml. I recently installed a flo pro exhaust and tune. Since these mods I get a puff of white smoke in neutral and park if the engine is revved...I don't mean bouncing off the limiter, but up to about 1500 rpm. The smoke only appears after the throttle is let off, it's white, smells like diesel, is not thick and does not continuously come out. Just a quick puff like you'd get black smoke if you romped on it going down the street. Does anyone have any similar occurances? Maybe a fix? It's a 2015 so I'm hoping it isn't the injectors already. I have only tried injector cleaner this far since I'm new to the diesel world and don't want to hurt anything else. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance guys!

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'm using the auto guide app so I can't see your vehicle information on what exact models and products you used to delete. There is some really knowledge people on here that should be able to help. Good luck

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Probably just condensation. Where are you located? How cold is it?

·
Registered
7,040 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'm using the auto guide app so I can't see your vehicle information on what exact models and products you used to delete. There is some really knowledge people on here that should be able to help. Good luck
Apparently he doesn't want to provide those 'details'.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts