Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Still sitting in the back of the truck. Working on getting a different supplier at the moment.

Don't ever do business with Industrial Motoring………..

·
Registered
192 Posts

·
Most Known Unknown
29,462 Posts
I think I know exactly where those last two pics were taken. Cypress represent! Pic #3 is :neener
ya buddy!!

we need to meet up sometime :thumb

and engage in non sexual, truck talk :rofl

·
Registered
290 Posts
Check out the rbp 94r. They are black with chrome inserts that can be switched to all black or if you get bored with the black you could plasti dip white

·
Finally! Wheels on!
9,065 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
I loved black on my white LMM. It was so easy to keep clean and looked good. That being said if you are keeping the chrome (no color match) I think that chrome and white with clear lights etc looks clean too.

·
Registered
192 Posts
ya buddy!!

we need to meet up sometime :thumb

and engage in non sexual, truck talk :rofl
You lost me after that...:rof Jk man but yeah once I'm back in Cypress, going back to Big D tomorrow for school

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Great looking trucks keep them coming. Also what tires is everyone running? Would like a good looking tire

·
Most Known Unknown
29,462 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I had 305/50/20 terra grapplers on my truck last summer. The tires weren't the greatest of shape. However they seemed to wear extremely fast on a 3 hour driving pulling a trailer with a jeep on it. It actually cupped on of the rear tires really bad. Any suggestions why? Not enough air? Tires were shot? Question is buy another set of them or go with something different?

·
Registered
488 Posts
i have the federal couragia mt on two of my trucks and love them
and have hankook dynapro mt on another truck and they are good too
not a fan of toyo mt

·
Registered
147 Posts

Here's my truck thinking about changing the wheels soon though. I've decided on the eagle alloy 016 hard rock series

·
Registered
59 Posts

Most recent picture

21 - 40 of 77 Posts