Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1521 - 1540 of 1575 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
From 4th of July camping up in the Sierras along with my brother and I's Specialized Enduro Evo's. Also went with the Bilstein 5160 shocks and they are pretty nice. Had blown Ranchos before and these are very nice. My brother has the 5100s on a leveled truck and mine definitely rides better. But that probably has more to do with the lift than the shocks we're thinking.

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Just picked her up, 2019 Silverado 2500HD. Waiting on fender flares and leveling kit.

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Picked up a new to me 06'

Got a good deal on this 06' GMC Sierra 2500HD for an everyday driver. Needed lots of cleaning, installed new carpet, repaired drivers seat and cleaned seats, dash and door panels. Currently has 351,000 miles, still original injectors, glow plugs replaced once.

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
Here's my pearl

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
My new ride

Nice truck! I see you live in a area with snow so i'm guessing they use salt on the roads? I would highly suggest getting rear wheel well liners or every time you wash the truck to make sure you wash the little ledge above the rear wheels to prevent road salt from sitting there and rusting out the fenders like you see on so many GM trucks. I made this mistake with my 07 and it started to rust, my buddy had the same truck same year put the liners in and his looked brand new.

1521 - 1540 of 1575 Posts