Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1541 - 1560 of 1575 Posts

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Couple fresh pics after finished the delete up and got the summer tires on her.

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
Painted the grill, bumpers, hubcap emblems, added a 20” light bar in the front bumper and added a tailgate LED light bar. Also did a 4” MBRP, DSP5 switch and deleted the DPF and EGR

Attachments

Reactions: CDmax16

·
Registered
212 Posts
My LBZ

·
Premium Member
1,331 Posts
@yellow05gt Which auto start did you go with, so I can research it. Asking for a friend.

·
Registered
87 Posts
@yellow05gt Which auto start did you go with, so I can research it. Asking for a friend.
I got the GM auto start. It came with the two remotes, the hood latch, and the code to get it activated. I can get you the part number if you need it.

·
Premium Member
1,331 Posts
Not necessary, but thank you. It's not a GM. BTW, wheels look good.

Reactions: yellow05gt

·
Registered
87 Posts
Not necessary, but thank you. It's not a GM. BTW, wheels look good.
No worries. But it is the GM 22997090 Remote Vehicle Starter Kit made for our trucks from GM accessories. Thanks! I wasn’t sure if it was too poser like putting Denali rims on the Chevy, but I liked the style and love the way they look.

Reactions: Black HD

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
No worries. But it is the GM 22997090 Remote Vehicle Starter Kit made for our trucks from GM accessories. Thanks! I wasn’t sure if it was too poser like putting Denali rims on the Chevy, but I liked the style and love the way they look.
Not at all, good looking wheels are just good looking wheels no matter what truck they're on. If you start putting Denali badges on then you fall into the poser category!

1541 - 1560 of 1575 Posts