Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1561 - 1575 of 1575 Posts

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Did some shining over the weekend was kind of a 2 day process well maybe 3 lol. First hand washed with dawn soup, Mother’s clay bar, Chemical guys butter wet wax and last silverwax double polymer paint sealant wax. I am very happy with the way it turned out I sure noticed once I put the polymer paint sealant on that it got a really nice glossy look I love the white!!!

Attachments

Reactions: pfi572

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Need to match the tint on the fronts. I love the look of your truck.

·
Premium Member
721 Posts
Mine has gone through a few changes since I last posted here.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Did a second coat today of the silverwax double polymer sealant. I must say this product combination is the best results I have ever seen on all of my white trucks I have had over the years. And I have 196,000KM on my 2016 in which is in the Alberta oil patch so not just a daily driver around town on lots of gravel and off roading.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
2019 Work truck getting it done

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just completed a little upgrade to my 2015 2500 HD, since it was time for some new tires. CST front leveling kit, Fox reservoir shocks in the front and Fox 2.0 in the rear, CST HD tie rods, front differential drop down bracket, Mickey Thompson 35x12.50R20 ATZ-P3s and Hostile H108 Blade Cut wheels. Here are some before and after pics:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,913 Posts

1561 - 1575 of 1575 Posts