Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

!!White Trucks!!-Post Em Up!!

822K views 2K replies 621 participants last post by  QuickLBZDMAX 
#1 ·
hey guys, I'm getting tired of the looks of my truck and want to try new things..not steal anyones ideas, just want a few changes to mine..I want to paint the front bumper white and get wheels..maybe black? Post em up:)

#5 ·
well sorry I didn't research more..I barely get service on my phone and that's the only way I can search the Internet out here..

I've already seen truck ms I haven't seen yet tho, they look really good guys!! I used to hate black wheels, but now I think that's what I'm going with..maybe xd revolvers!?!

#4 · (Edited)
Heres mine

Stack and clamp match the wheels

This was when i had the 22" rockstars and bed cover.

#14 ·
when did you lineX your rockers and fenders? it looks really good! I want to paint mine white with my bumper and get black wheels..i used to have a flatbed on my truck, I need to get a new bed for mine, mine got beat up from being in the shed..

#8 ·
truck

before
Vehicle Motor vehicle Tire Automotive tire Automotive exterior

Land vehicle Tire Car Automotive tire Vehicle

after took off lift not done yet looking for wheels going to drop it a little
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Motor vehicle

#265 ·
#9 ·
White is Right

tall leer canopy is next

Attachments

#46 ·
i love the way this truck is set up would like to know what size tires and wheels its has if anyonw know thanks

#441 ·
where did you get the camp wrap for your truck, I've been searching for that exact camo design haha

#108 ·
Couple new additions since last post.

Wheels/tires/cab lights/fuel door cover

#19 ·
I really like the looks of the blacked out headlights, they really look good, and the black rims..great looking trucks guys, I haven't seen most of these trucks so I really appreciate the posts

#23 ·
08 lmm

Plain and Simple: :drink

Attachments

#24 ·
I really like the XD series wheels, but my biggest thing is what would look good on my truck, 18s? I'm not sure if 20s would look to big on a reg cab or not...they look real mean on a ex or cc truck tho!!

#25 ·
Here is my truck, since these pics were taken i have replaced the exhaust with a 5" turbo back, debadged, and switched the oor handles back to the stock blacks, and smoked the cab lights, tail lights, fender lights, as well as replaced the under tailgate light with a clear led unit and smoked it as well. Ill have to get some new pics.

Love my new exhaust but i miss the look of those stacks, i was the only one in town that had 8" black miters on a white chevy. Now im a little more incognito :cool:.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Automotive tire

Land vehicle Motor vehicle Tire Automotive tire Vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire

Motor vehicle Car Automotive exterior Vehicle Automotive tire

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.