Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to do it, and im curios what everyone else has used for pipes and tuner. im thinking mbrp and black maxx...

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
H&S is the only tuner you have to choose from... But as far as exhaust MBRP does make a great kit. I had their downpipe back exhaust on my 02

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i should have said mini max or black maxx i guess

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
I would just go with the Mini Maxx. They have the same tuning the only difference is the size and I think that there is a bad enough blind spot at the pillar anyways.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Doesn't Diablo have a programmer out as well. If I recall hondarider did a comparison and Diablo had a more respectable dyno run. Not to mention in pretty sure Diablo is half the price.

Sent from my HTC EVO.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i cant find one from diablo. from what i see the trinity only goes up to 2010 model.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
H&S is going to be one of your only options for right now and either MBRP or Magnaflow get my vote on exhaust.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I got the Flo-Pro 4" cat-back duals and their cta delete pipe witht he H&S Mini Maxx. Haven't put it on yet because I'm having an issue with my dealer installed Hyper-tech speedo calibrator I want fixed before I pull it off and install the H&S.

There are a lot of options for programmers, not just H&S. Edge has one out now too and so does Banks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts