Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live near Madison WI and am looking to have EFI Live installed into my truck. Idk of many shops around that do that kind of work, but right now im leaning towards Dans Diesel Performance. If anyone here has had there trucks tuned by them or know people who have i'd like some input, thanks

·
Registered
367 Posts
I would look into getting EFI from Rob or Kory. You would not be disappointed with either one of them.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
x2 on that or duramaxtuner is a good one to go with and theyre just in IL

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
I would look into getting EFI from Rob or Kory. You would not be disappointed with either one of them.
He's asking about the install. Not who to get tunes from.

Anybody can do it though honestly. It's not a complicated process at all. For a shop that has done it a few times it should take maybe 1.5 hrs. All they need is an autocal and for whoever you buy tunes from to email it to them.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Go on youtube, watch the video on how to hook it up and save yourself some green to put toward something else for your truck! It is an easy install.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Bob Olson/Bobo (Twisted Diesel Tuning, he sells his tunes through Dieselx) is in Wisconsin.

Edit: Darryl beat me to it while looking up where Bob is exactly lol

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
sorry bout that bobo is somewhere in the southeast of the state? not exactly sure but he is pretty good

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anybody do any business with Michael Patton of Killerbee Performance in Phoenix, AZ?
I ordered a 5 tune setup, an oil cooler and a shroud 10 and a half months ago and have received nothing but promises, hang-ups and excuses. I would advise anyone not to do any business with this person.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Anybody do any business with Michael Patton of Killerbee Performance in Phoenix, AZ?
I ordered a 5 tune setup, an oil cooler and a shroud 10 and a half months ago and have received nothing but promises, hang-ups and excuses. I would advise anyone not to do any business with this person.
I believe this has become common knowledge on this forum.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
367 Posts
He's asking about the install. Not who to get tunes from.

Anybody can do it though honestly. It's not a complicated process at all. For a shop that has done it a few times it should take maybe 1.5 hrs. All they need is an autocal and for whoever you buy tunes from to email it to them.
An hour and a half? I don't know who is going to take that long. It won't take that long. Like other people said look on YouTube it's not that hard. If the OP needs help he can PM me and I can give him my number so he can call and I can help him

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 13 of 13 Posts