Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any members coming to Vegas for SEMA? Flying or driving?

Ill be here :gearjamin so keep a look out!

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
my boss is lol, i wish i could have gone he would of taken me but....... its my best friends wedding and im the best man so even though the temptation was there i resisted

·
Registered
113 Posts
I'd give my left ______ to go..........No tickets

·
Registered
457 Posts
I will be there probably gonna come in Tuesday or Wednesday. Driving down.

·
Former GM Tech and parts
2,841 Posts
Me and a buddy are supposed to be going... Haven't got our badges yet tho. We'll be driving out

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have always wanted to go, but I know it isn't open to the public. How do you get badges to go to SEMA? Didn't mean to hi-jack thread.

·
Doin it...
1,278 Posts
Ya, does anyone know how to get tickets? I would like to go next year!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Pretty sure you have to be sponsored by someone, like win a contest or something.

I thought I read online they are not mail out badges this year you have to pick them up at the door.

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
You must be a business or part of a business in the automotive industry...

or know someone who is, I think this year was the first that they gave tickets to people not in the industry.

·
Former GM Tech and parts
2,841 Posts
I got picked as part of SEMAs Opinion Leader Program, thats the only way I'll ever get to go. There's a couple others here who got picked to go too

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
i planned on going and making a nice weekend out of it but then i found out its not open to public. anyone whos going please take plenty of pics for everything and anything trucks/diesels, lift or drops whatever. i love [email protected]!

·
Needs more go fast
12,519 Posts
i wanna go :cool:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Does anyone need a helper for the show? I am willing to hold your beverage or clean the products. HAHA, Someday I will be there always wanted to go

·
Registered
267 Posts
I'll be there, I cant wait!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts