Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 06 lbz 2500 and mytruckit says range shift inhibited and I got 4 codes P 0756 P 0757 P 0848 P 0877 let me know if you can find anything out for me I heard it could be the Nsbu switchI just did Trans go junior tranny lines and tranny filters and a flush it has drove fine for a week though and I did the relearn properly and was driving fine .when installing the tranny pan I had problems with the internal filter staying in place and wasn't getting line pressure at first when trying to do the hoot flush Method..finally got the filter to stay and did the hoot flush could it be something when I did the trans go or the filter possibly falling off or maybe a clip falling off a selonoid b or a selonoide shit the bed I start truck it runs fine you put it in drive and it will move 4 inches ... idk what to do I think the clip may of fell off a selonoide idk what these codes could be .. thanksv

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for quick reply ... Do you think the clip the goes through the valve body and holds in solenoid b could of fell off.. I was also thinking filter to but after the truck warms up it will move .. Otherwise I go start it and it moves 6 inches and then comes up with MSG on dash... Anymore info would be great..... I'm going to drop the pan later this week is there a better way to hold the filter in ... While I have pan down

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
I have a 06 lbz 2500. My truck says range shift inhibited and I got 4 codes; P 0756, P 0757, P 0848, and P 0877. let me know if you can find anything out for me.

I heard it could be the Nsbu switch. I just did Trans go junior, tranny lines, tranny filters, and a flush. It drove fine for a week. I did the relearn properly and it was driving fine.

when installing the tranny pan, I had problems with the internal filter staying in place and wasn't getting line pressure when trying to do the hoot flush Method. Finally got the filter to stay and did the hoot flush.

Could it be something when I did the trans go? or the filter possibly falling off? or maybe a clip falling off a selonoid? or a selonoid shit the bed?

I start the truck and it runs fine, put it in drive and it will move 4 inches ... idk what to do. I think the clip may have fell off a selonoid. idk what these codes could be .. thanks.
fixed it for ya.

·
Premium Member
410 Posts

·
Premium Member
410 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Did you ever figure it out? I'm having similar problems...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts