Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My queston is wtf is wrong with 'GM' they wait till ford puts out the hp numbers and then a few weeks later oh ya we have 7 more 397 :neener,ford only has 390 and they did the same thing in 08 as well are they just jelous . ? cuz even when ford hade the crap 6.0l pos they still hade/have better over all sales and re sale , ? so whats the deal what that :D:confused::help

·
Registered
448 Posts
Because you can get a crap load off the sticker price on a Ford. One Chevy dealership only wanted to come off $500 the sticker for me. I was like WTF too my friend.

·
Confidence Antler
1,997 Posts
It's called marketing. Everyone who's got a little common sense knows to look through that bs. Don't get your panties all up in a wad and do your own research instead of listening to marketing :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
eh its ok. i bet that ford will walk that thing , sence ford made it and not intertrashanl ! imo:gearjamin

·
Registered
926 Posts
Why in the hell would you think that we would know why so many idiots buy Fords? Just because we're smarter?

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
haha a 6.0 having better resale than a dmax? I highly doubt it...

wonder why this guy came over here... just to stir up the pot and start some crap? Get a life dude.

·
Confidence Antler
1,997 Posts
When it used to be just International they used to make decent motors. It's when they switched to Navistar they got all crappy. Though that was like 25 years ago :rof

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Why in the hell would you think that we would know why so many idiots buy Fords? Just because we're smarter?
so if someone buys a ford they are an idiot????are you a little :cookoo

·
Registered
82 Posts
It doesn't say much for ford when the salesman at the ford dealer, would rather put me into a used duramax then a new ford cause it was more reliable for the miles I put on.

·
Registered
405 Posts
no he say someone who buys a ford and just comes to our forum to talk crap is just not to smart:D

·
Registered
12,050 Posts
haha a powerstoke walk all over a duramax??? and last time i looked for trucks.. duramaxes were always more than the powerstrokes

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
eh its ok. i bet that ford will walk that thing , sence ford made it and not intertrashanl ! imo:gearjamin
yea if ford makes it i bet will be as good as their junk as 5.4 triton or their junk v-10. thats what worries me is that ford is making it and for the note ford has never made a truck faster than gm. atleast not in the last ten years.:neener

·
Banned
17,251 Posts
My queston is wtf is wrong with 'GM' they wait till ford puts out the hp numbers and then a few weeks later oh ya we have 7 more 397 :neener,ford only has 390 and they did the same thing in 08 as well are they just jelous . ? cuz even when ford hade the crap 6.0l pos they still hade/have better over all sales and re sale , ? so whats the deal what that :D:confused::help
Nothing is wrong with GM, how would you feel if gm posted their numbers and ford came out a week later with 5 more HP? I dont think you would be posting ;)

Get a life and dont start posting BS, we will walk all over you and your leaker turd.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
i guess he would be real mad if dodge comes out this week with some new numbers. ford guys are all the same never learn.funny how gm guys are quiet untill the ford guys start it lol

·
Registered
926 Posts
Actually, I had a question, why should I know why people would buy such a shit? And no, that is not what was said at all.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
So let me get this straight, you come in here run your mouth and and say the 6.7 ford will walk the new duramax? I guess i dont understand the concept of you trying to start a bunch of bs. Get a life, your an interweb ninja with nothing better to do.

·
Registered
25 Posts
This just goes to show you how jelous gm drivers are of fords that you have to talk shit to someone for posting on a forum. Last time I checked thats what forums were for.Oh ya for the record if you want to talk shit about fords having problems maybe you should own one for yourself before you say how many problems they have.Ive owned 5 of them and will be back in one just as soon as I can get rid of this duramax piece of shit injector eating head gasket blowing pile of junk that I thought I would try just for something new. Maybe you should experience some things before you just start spouting off shit that you heard from someone else about a ford.

·
Confidence Antler
1,997 Posts
Chase, he's just a Troll. I think you have been given the power to fix that... :rof

1 - 20 of 93 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.