Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

821 - 834 of 834 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Reedsburg, WI ( just west of the WI Dells )

·
Registered
47 Posts
Appleton Here. First time Duramax owner. Any recommendations on a good local shop? I am debating whether or not I am ready to void my warranty.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Green Bay, WI here names Jon, Work for Performance Diesel In Depere WI, Sold my cummins drag truck and just picked up a 2011 GMC Denali 2500

·
Registered
47 Posts
Green Bay, WI here names Jon, Work for Performance Diesel In Depere WI, Sold my cummins drag truck and just picked up a 2011 GMC Denali 2500
Do you guys do full deletes and tuning at Performance Diesel? I've been kicking the idea around but can't bite the bullet to void my warranty yet.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
About time you come to the good side Jon! Lol me and a buddy used to buy all our shit from you guys in DePere when we were dredging on the Fox River.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Another Appleton member here

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
I can walk to Wisconsin from my house. Does that count? Lol

·
Registered
47 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Troy at Stellar Diesel in Plover........

·
Registered
2 Posts
About time you come to the good side Jon! Lol me and a buddy used to buy all our shit from you guys in DePere when we were dredging on the Fox River.
Well I'm still a dodge guy at heart but I really love my first Duramax so I figured I'd give these LML's a shot! I remember all you guys stopping in there you still work up here?

821 - 834 of 834 Posts