Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a price on 2 fuel filter wrenches and 2 of the fuel filter doors for obs trucks

Shipped to Alberta t8a 0L4

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump for a quote

·
Premium Member
3,295 Posts
Tell me the year of each truck please so I get you the correct FF Access Door. I am guessing one of them is an 05.

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
Dane he said OBS it's all the floppy rubber ones. Junk IMO.

Who really needs an access door for a OBS? That's WAY more work than it's worth.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My 05 and my dads 06. Do you not need to pull the fender well on an obs??

·
Premium Member
3,295 Posts
Dane he said OBS it's all the floppy rubber ones. Junk IMO.

Who really needs an access door for a OBS? That's WAY more work than it's worth.
Well for some reason I am a dumbass and am drawing a blank on "OBS" so help me out and others that have posted here and tell us what OBS stands for.

I did "Read before replying" incase you were wondering but not figuring out OBS I just asked what years he had! :poke[1]:

As far as the rubber classic panels I have redesigned the classic panel completely. I had it made in hard ABS like the other panels we sell so its not junk anymore. It is rigid and been moved to sit directly over the fuel filter, its the bomb now!

New Classic V2 Fuel Filter Access Door

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Obs = old body style!!?? At least that's what I always thought.
Isn't nbs = new body style.

I'll check out the link for the door. Does anyone have wif wrenches???

·
Premium Member
3,295 Posts
Obs = old body style!!?? At least that's what I always thought.
Isn't nbs = new body style.

I'll check out the link for the door. Does anyone have wif wrenches???
Thanks for helping me with my brain fade! I am so used to people saying "Classic Body Style" I forget about the OBS-NBS.

We have wrenches too. We carry the PPE Wif wrench or we have the new improved and redesigned MadJack Racing Wif Wrench. Its so new we don't even have a picture of it yet. Its made from aluminum, has a bleeder screw slot on the handle to loosen your bleed screw and our company name, web address etched in the handle.

Wif Wrenches are in our specialty tool section :thumb

1 - 9 of 9 Posts