Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ya'll I have a 2011 GMC 2500 Denali with 265/60/20 load range E tire on the truck. I am wondering what is the biggest size tire I can go with, with the factory set up and leveled truck?

I have been doing some research on this, some say 33's some say 35's. Since this is a awesome group of men and women, I thought I would see what everyone else has done and or know about the biggest size. If you have pics that would be awesome as well.

Thanks in advance!'dunno;:grin2:

·
Registered
857 Posts
Hey ya'll I have a 2011 GMC 2500 Denali with 265/60/20 load range E tire on the truck. I am wondering what is the biggest size tire I can go with, with the factory set up and leveled truck?

I have been doing some research on this, some say 33's some say 35's. Since this is a awesome group of men and women, I thought I would see what everyone else has done and or know about the biggest size. If you have pics that would be awesome as well.

If you google "2011 duramax max tires size" you will be amazed at what will come up from dieselplace & duramax forum that you can read & see what people have said. I would give it a try.:thumb

·
Supporting Vendor
1,123 Posts

35's may be a bit tall for stock wheels due to the fenderwell clearance, most of the plus sizing is going to require the wheel being pulled away from the suspension. Based on measurements we have taken you should be able to clear a 33(285/60R20) without rubbing.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
35's may be a bit tall for stock wheels due to the fenderwell clearance, most of the plus sizing is going to require the wheel being pulled away from the suspension. Based on measurements we have taken you should be able to clear a 33(285/60R20) without rubbing.
I sent you a PM, so when you get some time write me back! Thanks!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am looking at 285/65/20 on a stock 2011 GMC 2500 anyone running this size with the T bars cranked up?? Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts