Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Less than desired
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
will these tires and wheels fit on my truck if i level it? Also do you think this is a fair price? Maybe offer him 1g cash?
**NEW HUMMER WHEELS AND TIRES**

·
Registered
149 Posts
the X terrains are the worst tire i have put on a truck imo. they are great on sand and mud but the street tears em up so so so bad i dont have but maybe 15k on mine and i only have 30% tread left. just my opinion

·
Less than desired
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay thats good advice too thanks a lot. On second thought i think i could find a set of just wheels for like 400 is that too much for h2 wheels? But how much trimming would i have to do to fit 35x 12.50s with a leveling kit?

·
Less than desired
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Found another set on CL for 375 just wheels

·
Registered
149 Posts
No prob. 400 is what they go for around here in good shape. Now the triming if you get a real nice leveling kit like a maxx cam kit trimming should be very little with a stock gm wheel. There are quite a few people on here that are running 35s with leveling kits maybe they can help a little better.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Okay thats good advice too thanks a lot. On second thought i think i could find a set of just wheels for like 400 is that too much for h2 wheels? But how much trimming would i have to do to fit 35x 12.50s with a leveling kit?
you can cut a lot out of the bottom of the finder and firewall and it will give you a lot more room. dont cut the plastic liner. after you remove the amount of finder you want you can suck the liner back tight to the fire wall with a large zip tie. it will look factory and you will clear 35's. some triming of the bottom valence will need to be done as well.

·
Less than desired
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thats kind of what i have heard is that with the offset of the h2 wheels you can fit a larger tire.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts