Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys im having a problem here i got my CD's installed and everything. but it wont connect to my v2 flash scan. i dont know what to do? i dont even know if my license is still saved?

·
Registered
12,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok my license is there but why wont the stupid autocal load? it wont recognize it in the USB drive

·
Registered
250 Posts
I'm having the same Fn problem!!!! :mad::mad: I'm not trying to hijack your thread but is this the same thing it says to you? Every time I open EFI it says (EFILive USB drivers have not been installed. No connection with FashScan is possible until the EFILive USB drivers are installed).

What I don't get is as i am typing this It's hooked up to the freaking computer. Oh and I also have Windows7.

·
Registered
12,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
YES THAT IS WHAT I AM GETTING!!!!!!!!!!! and it is hooked up the screen is lit up

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
i got the same program and mine works whats your problem?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Kyle,you have to download and install the one that says "EFILive 2.02.04 1MB Jun 27, 2007"

Oops, you got it. Atta boy.

·
Registered
12,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Kyle,you have to download and install the one that says "EFILive 2.02.04 1MB Jun 27, 2007"

Oops, you got it. Atta boy.
yup it wasnt what driver i had it was that efi didnt have access to the drivers :D so i had to fix that

·
Registered
834 Posts
hey kyle what do i need to do to fix this problem?

·
Registered
834 Posts
sorry nevermind found it!

·
Registered
834 Posts
im havin a similar problem only my little box says that the usb is not recognized!and also my screen on the v2 will NOT light up!HELP!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts