Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Painted to match white window visors and bug shield for a CC NBS chevy.

$100 plus shipping for the whole set.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I am very interested... I know that the vent visors will work but Im curious about the bug guard bc I have a brand new 2011... Do u know if the hoods are the same?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Wish you wanted to part with your door handles too... I want to change mine out. I didnt get the LTZ package on my 2011, just leather

·
Premium Member
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol sorry won't be swapping door handles. As far as I know the hoods are the same, I know the bumpers are different but I think thats it.

·
Premium Member
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I sure will. Ill be at work Wednesday so Ill get back to you Thursday.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I sure will. Ill be at work Wednesday so Ill get back to you Thursday.
Ok sounds good thanks.

Other ideas I thought of was if you happen to be coming to the Houston or lampasas area anytime soon? Otherwise we can just ship them.

I'm assuming they are in great shape? No chips?

·
Premium Member
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well bad news I broke the two front window visors pulling them off. I apologize for the inconvenience. I did go by the post office on the way home and shipping would be about $15. If you would like Ill do the bug shield shipped for $75 and Ill send you the back window visors too. They are all in great shape no chips or scratches. Sorry about that, I was being careful and everything, guess they didn't want to come off.

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
stuff sell?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Well bad news I broke the two front window visors pulling them off. I apologize for the inconvenience. I did go by the post office on the way home and shipping would be about $15. If you would like Ill do the bug shield shipped for $75 and Ill send you the back window visors too. They are all in great shape no chips or scratches. Sorry about that, I was being careful and everything, guess they didn't want to come off.
Dang!!!!! Well I would still be interested in the bug guard only.... How bout $60 shipped? I can paypal you asap. Let me know

·
Premium Member
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sounds good. PM me your address and Ill wrap it up and take it to the post office tomorrow.

·
Slave to the Interwebs
9,953 Posts
That 3M is some sticky stuff for sure. They broke mine pulling the passenger side off when they had to replace the door skins. I got a new set for the whole truck and Ins paid for it.

·
Premium Member
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mods can close this. Its all gone. Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts