Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I read on here somewhere that there is suppose to be a 5th wheel plug adapter for your bed plug that is suppose to be above the spare tire right?

Also I have a P3 trailer brake controller wired in to the factory plug under the dash and had the truck hooked up to the trailer and when I put the gain switch all the way to the left I heard this high pitch noise coming out from the middle of the bed everytime i pushed it to the left. would that be in that hookup for the bed plug adapter making that noise or what. Then after we messed around some more on getting the trailer brakes to work I never heard it do that again. Im new to all this so bear with me if this dont make scense.

Main thing im needing to know is there a adapter plug for th ebed plug under the bed above the spare tire and if so anyone have any pics of this also?

·
Premium Member
1,972 Posts
From what I've read on other post the fifth wheel wiring cord is long enough to plug into the bumper plug. If ordered, you might have a bundle of wires above the fuel tank already connected and ready to go...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts