Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
when did this happen??

·
Registered
487 Posts
Last night, apparently there was a small meteor shower over wisconsin last night with one BIG one! I saw it on the Green Bay news this morning too.

·
Registered
487 Posts
If you look real close at the video above you can see a plane on the right hand side. Can you imagine being that pilot? I'd think I was getting shot at!!

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
nothing sweet ever happens in MI...

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
process them peices and put em in ur DmaX, your bound to shave at least 4-5 10ths off :D

·
Quicker Then Brian!
11,080 Posts
you know most meteors are only the size of a grain of sand? thats what makes shooting starts.

ide guess that bastard was the size of someone fist....either way it probably burned up before it hit the ground

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
for sure, when they travel at some rediculous mph they cant possibly be that big. they do look huge tho

·
Registered
12,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That thing was a huge blast when it got into earths atmosphere... But alot of it did burn up. But some hit ground in forests. There was some pictures

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.