Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody,

I was wondering if we could get some feedback from the GM guys on what you would like to achieve with air suspension. We offer a couple products for the GM guys...one really to improve the ride and the other to help with towing and ride comfort. In terms of suspension, what needs addressed the most?

·
Registered
358 Posts
The price tag hurts a lot but I guess you do get what you pay for...wish I could afford that setup haha

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The price tag hurts a lot but I guess you do get what you pay for...wish I could afford that setup haha
Thanks for the feedback, Pat. We do realize that we're a bit on the higher side in terms of the suspension mods but we do feel like we're worth it. We have lots of repeat customers and people that love the products we build. I understand it all depends what people can make work, but there are a lot of people that know the price of a product and not the value of it. We feel that what we do is valuable to a lot of people.

·
Premium Member
1,337 Posts
air ride with the IFS would be pretty sweet... however if i was going to spend that much i would probably go ahead and do the sas

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes! Do you guys have a rear 4 link air ride for an 05 Sierra crew cab short box? Price isn't everything. I rather have a high price tag up front then have buyers remorse with a shitty products later

1 - 10 of 10 Posts