Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long time lurker, now I am 1500 miles from home on what is supposed to be a vacation. Instead, its day 3 and I still dont know what wrong....:help?

2003 Duramax CC
Superchips (not for long!)
5 inch
Bully Dog air intake with K&N filter
Bully Dog shift kit
pillar, gauges, BFG 285's on Black Granite Alloy 18's torsion leveler kit, Alpine system etc....

·
The Good Son!
1,966 Posts
What's wrong with what????? :confused:

·
Smoke. It's what's cookin
2,934 Posts
Tell us the symptoms. Return the truck to stock.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a thread going in the 911 section titled please help...if anyone could help me put a smile back on my wifes face (and mine) I'd be forever debted!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PO237. PO651 and p2228. Truck surges at idles or when not on the gas "coasting". Go pedal has gone dead on me twice (only idles) with code po651. reset code and restart truck and works fine. drove another 500 miles, this time with no incident. ran perfect. get up in am, start truck and theres all 3 codes and idle surge. so far i sucked tune out and put back to stock. cleaned MAF. replaced fuel filter. more info on my post in the 911 section. thread titled Please Help 1500 miles away from home!

:help??

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Could a bad FPR cause the codes Im getting? My OBD2 is 1500 miles away at home... With the codes Im getting, Im tempted to go buy a new MAP?

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Damn man.. sorry to hear that, BUMP....

·
Registered
994 Posts
Come on guys..... he needs someones help. I cant help him but I'm sure someone can.
Any techs ????
Any anyone ??

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
bump !!!!!!!!!!!!!!i dk free bump to help out

·
Registered
766 Posts
:confused::confused:bump...

·
Registered
994 Posts
Bump TTT again !!

·
Registered
687 Posts
P2228 is barometer pressure circuit low voltage. P0651 is Sensor reference voltage B circuit/ open DTC. P0237 has to do with turbocharger boost sensor circuit.

Sounds like you may have an electrical issue. I'd check wiring to make sure no rubbing/shorting is going on. Odd that 3 different things would hit at once, that's what makes me think electrical.

·
Registered
225 Posts
my guess would be the superchips... i've heard of a few gas applications that just quit running with their tuning, something with the ECM, and usually superchips will warranty i think, but still sucks that it leave ya on the side of the road... not sure if its the same with diesels, but thought i would share

·
NewEST Spinny Thinggg
4,291 Posts
honestly if i was in that kinda jam i would go to the closest dealer and have them scan it with a tech2 a see whats wrong...it may just need a reflash if the chip was the problem

·
Save Water, Drink Beer
1,102 Posts
I have heard of many issues with the superchips as well. Bump

1 - 20 of 20 Posts