Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

Running boards

• Keep them on

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Take them off

Votes: 6 37.5%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I so can not decide if I like my truck with or with out? :help

·
Registered
274 Posts
I think it looks damn sharp with the running boards man. Just my 2 cents though. keep um'!!!!!!

·
ROTM STAFF
2,802 Posts
I call "running boards"......"cheap rock sliders"..LOL

They don't look too bad on your truck.

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
Looks good with them paint matched! Only thing better imo would be some nfab bars paint matched.

·
Premium Member
748 Posts
They look pretty cool on your truck. I say keep them too!

I'm a little surprised you didn't paint your lower grill filler and your door handles. Paint those two things and tint your front windows and your truck will be complete imo :rockin

·
Registered
312 Posts
get rid of them i like watching the girls get in my truck its a pretty site hahah

·
Registered
149 Posts
i say get rid of em.. your truck would look better with out them lol

·
Registered
10,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
man, i am so confussed,,,,, guess I will take off on and take a look so I know for sure..... seems 50/50 so far on what you all think

·
saw what you did there
14,297 Posts
i say get rid of em.. your truck would look better with out them lol
agreed. maybe a different style would work, just don't dig the look.

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
I like the running boards especially if anyone opens the door on your truck they hit the running board not your doors

·
Registered
110 Posts
get rid of them i like watching the girls get in my truck its a pretty site hahah
I say get rid of them man... it was a good idea to paint them white which is sick, but i love seeing the frame and DEF agree with 08Max :D

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I took mine off and never looked back. My friend slipped on my loobed up floormats and reamed me out to put them back on. I like the look without them personally. But it is sure amusing watching people try to climb in.. hahaha

1 - 18 of 18 Posts