Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My truck has be having trouble starting and while running it has a knock and the desired and actual fuel pressure are staying around 13000 psi. After two new batteries and switching the starter out twice And pulling all the glow plugs in the advanced auto parking lot I had to tow it home. It started at home after being cool. I drove it dtill had thr knock and when i was almost home it shut down as rolling and was almost as if i shut off a stick shift in gear and let it rev down to a stop. Well after that tge motor would not turn over like it was siezed up i got out snd looked under my truck and i had a puddle of trans fluid on the ground. New alternator brand new (not reman) starter And two brand new I pulled glow plugs and no fuel or coolant in the cylinder no smoke and no fuel or water in oil trans fluid looked good on the stick but smelled burnt underneath. Any idea on anything let me know. Torque converter or Trans problem maybe im lost with it. If possible read my other threads and see if you can help me sorry for the long post f****ng stressed

1 - 1 of 1 Posts