Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2002 2500HD 6.6 LB7
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I just bought my first diesel ever. Just wanted to here opinions on whether i might have paid too much or not.

It is a 2002 LB7. 274,000 miles. Extended cab long box. Truck isn't in the most beautiful of shape. Rockers are pretty rusted. and box has some damage to the inside of it. Driver side floor is also pretty rusty, has 1 rust hole in it, but i try to tell myself that it is a 20 year old Michigan truck.

Now for the good. The truck fires right up. seems to be very reliable. shifts super smooth. Has EFI live and a 4" MBRP exhaust. The truck also came with a 7 year old 8'6" quick connect boss plow with wings. the plow works flawlessly. Plow does have a few rust holes in it, but that doesn't concern me as i am a fabrication welder.

I paid 8500 for the truck. Just wanted some input on what you guys thought of my purchase.
Automotive parking light Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

· Premium Member
231 Posts
Looks good to me. Plow is worth 3K in my area pretty easy. That blade is sure wide.

· Registered
128 Posts
Id say your got the truck at a reasonable price assuming the injectors are in good shape

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.