Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I don’t want to hijack another thread so I’m just posting this one up and see what I get.

I have a 19 2500 Silverado. I love the look of the HID lights 5-8k color (clear or light blue) compared to the stockies. But after having HIDS on all my vehicles and having nothing but problems (kits going bad , mounting problems , one light works one doesn’t etc) I want to avoid this option plus I want to stay super legal.

I know they make LED bulbs too. I don’t care about them being brighter than stock I just want the clearer or light bluish color.

If you guys have any recommended replacement halogen bulbs that I’ll achieve these results with that would be great ! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
916 Posts

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
Hey all. I don’t want to hijack another thread so I’m just posting this one up and see what I get.

I have a 19 2500 Silverado. I love the look of the HID lights 5-8k color (clear or light blue) compared to the stockies. But after having HIDS on all my vehicles and having nothing but problems (kits going bad , mounting problems , one light works one doesn’t etc) I want to avoid this option plus I want to stay super legal.

I know they make LED bulbs too. I don’t care about them being brighter than stock I just want the clearer or light bluish color.

If you guys have any recommended replacement halogen bulbs that I’ll achieve these results with that would be great ! Thanks

·
Registered
18,014 Posts
Diode Dynamics is who I get my lights from.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
399 Posts
Phew pretty pricy set of bulbs there brother . I assume real good tho

I totally agree that they are pricey and they have some that are even more expensive. I have a read a lot of good reviews on the V.4 and will be trying them out on my 2003 GMC. They had a 20% off sale recently that I totally missed out on but hopefully they will have another one soon to save some $$$.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts