Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Best thing is that you can get them with a duramax!

I watched one out mud a v8 jeep on 40's, and the interiors are really nice for what they are!

·
Stock again...
2,191 Posts
Didnt know you could get them with a duramax now. I still wouldnt give up my truck for one. Bout the only thing that could get me to do that is a new denali hd haha

·
Registered
6,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was looking at used ones and all the ones from recent had duramax's and 5 Spd ally's.

·
Banned
1,914 Posts
Yep, was looking at an 06 H1 Alpha. Loaded every bit as an LT and then some. However, the 120K price tag left me with payments that would land me on "Repo Games" in no time. You can get a 90's H1 for a Helluva lot less and do a D-Max swap. A D-Max H1 IS on my list, one of these days.:D

·
Stock again...
2,191 Posts
Yeahh for 120 grand I would be driving a zr1 or an aston.. hahaha

·
Registered
6,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeahh for 120 grand I would be driving a zr1 or an aston.. hahaha
I'd mod the hummer to out run them then laugh at you when you can't go off road:neener

Assuming I have enough money to even touch one! Lol.

·
Banned
1,914 Posts

·
Registered
6,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can't say that I'd want a zr1 over a truck anyways. If I had to chose one vehicle between the two it'd be the zr1 just so I could sell it to buy a truck and a modded z06 that would make zr1's look slow!

·
Registered
263 Posts
if i had a 120 grand to blow i would own one, you think peopel would think im crazy when i asked to buy a flip ball for it.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
haha i'd rock one in a heartbeat.. but the price tag is just outrageous on them regretfully

·
Stock again...
2,191 Posts
Hahaha I dont know that even a modded one would mess with a zr1. 120 grand is kind of a pinch if your looking for super cars. Nissan gt-r would be the way to go in that price range. Probably pick one up for 85 or 90 and itll tear anything off of the road. None the less, the hummer is sick. Not to mention it is featured in the new Forza 4 game with a duramax under the hood. Hearing jeremey clarkson talk about the dmax is hilarious. I bet it will be fun though because that game lets you mod your vehicle, upgrade turbos, ect.. It'll be interesting to see what they made the duramax capable of.

First one of the big 3 diesels to make it into a video game- suck it ford and dodge.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts