Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We took my buddies Lbz up to Danville Performance today to dyno it, and Mark talked us into riding in his truck to see what Efi live was all about. Wow is all I can say. I'm selling my Ats in due time and getting Efi live! Now I see what everyone is talking about, you can't truly understand it till you ride in a truck with it!

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
its wild aint it!! ????

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
dammit thats it my quadzilla is going up for sale and im getting efi that was my last straw!:rockin

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
O yeah, I am a firm believer now!

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
Gota remember though, I'm guessing the truck rode in had at a minimum a built tranny, and probably a slew of other mods too, so yours will only be as fast as the stock tranny will allow ;)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually, only thing he had was his stg 2 2.6 charger. no lift pump, stock tranny, stock single cp3. Thats what impressed me most. It flat out moved and his drive pressure was almost a 1:1 ratio

·
Registered
507 Posts
Gota remember though, I'm guessing the truck rode in had at a minimum a built tranny, and probably a slew of other mods too, so yours will only be as fast as the stock tranny will allow ;)
That is true....but even with a stock tranny all around drivability is awesome with efi. I really liked the quad i had but it in no way compares tho efi, which i am asuming will be the same with the ats:drink

·
Needs more go fast
12,518 Posts
thats sweet man!!!!!!
ull love it once you have it! :rockin

just curious.... y would someone put an aftermarket turbo on there truck before a trans? :confused:

·
Registered
339 Posts
thats sweet man!!!!!!
ull love it once you have it! :rockin

just curious.... y would someone put an aftermarket turbo on there truck before a trans? :confused:
Because my motor means more to me than my stock trany does! With just the turbo upgrade, exhaust and intake I picked up 50+rwhp on my stock tune file. Besides that it is a sales tool so customers can go for a ride to see what it is all about. You can talk about it all day long but to see it and touch it for yourself it eliminates all the questions.:gearjamin:drink

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
I want EFI Live so bad but too scared to lose my warranty!
what good is a warranty its only as good as the people who stand behind it . lol

·
Slave to the Interwebs
9,976 Posts
I thought Efi was just another tuner until I saw a truck at the track being custom tuned right there.......Then the next time I saw him he ran a 11.72 with a built motor.All tuned with EFI. It really opened my eyes. Then I had to have it, and have not regretted it yet.

·
Registered
987 Posts
i will def be getting EFIlive. hopefully next winter. right now im stuck with wat i have until the wedding!!!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks again for the ride Mark! Stock tranny or not, your truck flat out hauls ass, really opened my eyes to EFI live. I'll be up soon to have you set me up!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts