Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.duramaxforum.com/forum/introductions/104720-superstition-convert.html

OK here is my intro to let you know how I got here.... (never mind the 08 part almost bought one )

Now I just flew to Vegas spent four days .... :thumb:thumb:thumb

Flew Vegas to Atlanta, rented a car drove two hours over to a dealership that had the truck I bought online (talk about nerve racking).
Dropped of the rental and called the salesman for a ride......
He shows up in my new truck...
I almost fell over truck is SOOOO nice!!!! the inside is amazing the leather is like butter..... so fifteen minutes of paper work starting up free onstar and XM and I find myself on the highway headed home to Maine. Man this truck feels good, FAST, smooth, tight of course it detailed to the max and looks Brand new...
OK so the truck is a 2010 Chevy Silverado 2500HD LT Z71 ( with 36,000 miles ) White with Ebony, and light titanium interior !!!!! I looked at the LTZ with the wife and we both hated the Cheesy Wood (no offence to anyone with it :) .... This is just plain and simple Black and white.....
Photos attached...
OK so I spoke with NOR CAL NICk, my stage 4 level kit with a few added goodies is en route.... Also My BMF SOTA wheels are EN route and the NITTO TRAILS 295/55X20 are at the shop.....This thing should look KILLER by weeks end next week !!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
hell yeah! clean truck, let's try not to let this one get as hot, deal? :neener

keep us updated once you throw your lift/ new wheels on! should look mean

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL .... She was warm coming home..... Holy crap so smooth, just flying through the night on the highways. Forgot how much I loved a good road trip !!!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Man, Hey Do you tuna fish that rig... ?

·
Premium Member
2,905 Posts
Thats actually the boat I mate on during the summer. We do a lot of tuna fishing.
Heres a picture of one of our last trips. Im on the right with the blue costas

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NICE, I Bluefin fish here in New england ... Hang on photo to large

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Portland Area

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Im the guy...... O never mind :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Gritty's yup on fore st in the old port !!!!
Always a good time !!!

·
Premium Member
2,905 Posts
damn, lucky yall get the BFT... we get decent YFTs, but nothing like the big BFT yall have haha. Great looking fish man

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks.... Fishing is fishing..... I wish we had a run of Yellows.....
I dream of a big Allison on stand up!!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
897 Posts
Nice fish, you guys lob the head off to bleed them? We cut right behind the jaw to bleed them.

I like your truck, it has the same interior as mine. I put black seat covers on it and it looks awesome.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Heads come off for off loading into slush tank.... Not before the buyer measures them....
we bleed them out in the water being dragged by their tails and pike the gills

1 - 20 of 48 Posts