Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Rode the Short Bus
2,380 Posts
Damn, that looks like a helluva wreck. You make it out alright? Cab looks intact.

·
Premium Member
2,267 Posts
what happened??????????

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Shit man.... That sucks... Guess you don't need my stock keys off the 03 then hey? Sorry to hear about your truck what happened??
Nope dont need keys for it anymore :booboo....Buddy decided to do a u-turn in front of me, i t-boned him...2500 HD against a explorer....

·
Registered
6,294 Posts
glad to see everybodys ok.What were you towing? Sucks about the truck. If you need some cash ill buy your tow mirrors...

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
What is happenin with that truck?? Could use a donor motor
Its going to impound for now, i guess insurance has to figure it out....i let u know, but the block might be cracked not sure, i dont want it back....The tow truck driver asked me what shop i wanted it to go to...:rofl

·
DIESEL MANIAC!!!
1,222 Posts
so much for safety chains. what were you towing. i'm assuming that is your yellow gn in the backround with nothing on the deck.....sounds like an expensive wreck.

·
Premium Member
2,267 Posts
Its going to impound for now, i guess insurance has to figure it out....i let u know, i dont want it back....The tow truck driver asked me what shop i wanted it to go to...:rofl
yeah, that'll buff out....

·
DIESEL MANIAC!!!
1,222 Posts
any pics of the exploder?

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
ya im fine little sore, just happened 5 hrs ago....the other guys in the hospital.paramedics said he should be ok....
How fast were you going? The seatbelt pre-tensioners fire so quickly that they can sometimes leave some nasty bruises.

Glad to hear that you are ok, looks like the truck did a good job in absorbing the impact..

Ben

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
How fast were you going? The seatbelt pre-tensioners fire so quickly that they can sometimes leave some nasty bruises.

Glad to hear that you are ok, looks like the truck did a good job in absorbing the impact..

Ben
70-80 kmh....im sure ill have some bruises.....
Sorry ben guess i cant get you that vid of low traction mode in action...:)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Glad 2 hear ur ok...sorry about ur truck man

1 - 20 of 89 Posts