Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm new to the forum and I am looking for a 2004 -2007 duramax CC SB, I would prefer an 06 w/ leather, less then 100,000 miles. Hope someone can help me out in the Michigan area, Thanks a lot!! willing to do a partial trade with my 03 GMC sierra CCSB, SLE pack so it has everything(heated leather, fog lights, auto 4x4, 6 disk, bose....) 6.0L, NEW toyo tires, spray in bed liner, not a dent or scrach on it. I would give it a 9.9 out of 10.

· Registered
658 Posts
I have been looking all over there is always one reason or more that im not interested in, thanks
it just takes time. some people only a month or two and others a year or so to find what they want. i was looking for a new truck for about a year, the last 5 months was when i decided on a duramax. then i found what i wanted and my patience paid off

ya if i woulda known a liitle more i would have picked up an lbz, but either way i probly wouldn't have passed up the deal i got

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.