Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm new to the forum and I am looking for a 2004 -2007 duramax CC SB, I would prefer an 06 w/ leather, less then 100,000 miles. Hope someone can help me out in the Michigan area, Thanks a lot!! willing to do a partial trade with my 03 GMC sierra CCSB, SLE pack so it has everything(heated leather, fog lights, auto 4x4, 6 disk, bose....) 6.0L, NEW toyo tires, spray in bed liner, not a dent or scrach on it. I would give it a 9.9 out of 10.

·
Registered
566 Posts
i don't know when you joined the forum but read up on each engine lb7, lly, and lbz to see which is for you. lots of info on here and will help you get the engine you want

just a suggestion if you haven't done so or know much bout these engines

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am leaning twards an 06 LBZ because of the 6 speed, I'm looking to get good mileage and to add some preformance items to it to get more power. I don't need it to haul a large trailer everyday...

·
Registered
566 Posts
I have been looking all over there is always one reason or more that im not interested in, thanks
it just takes time. some people only a month or two and others a year or so to find what they want. i was looking for a new truck for about a year, the last 5 months was when i decided on a duramax. then i found what i wanted and my patience paid off

ya if i woulda known a liitle more i would have picked up an lbz, but either way i probly wouldn't have passed up the deal i got

1 - 8 of 8 Posts