Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Crew cab 4x4, leather, short box, would like to have it under 60k mileage. Let me know what you have.

·
Registered
956 Posts
How much you looking at spending?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
207 Posts
I have an 06 with 6" lift, the truck in my picture. I was asking $36,500 which might be alittle high but would definatley consider an offer!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Ive got and 07 gmc crew cab classic that just turned 50 4 days ago, has every option except sunroof, 2 sets of rims and tires, 7'6" ultra mount plow that will come with it, leveling kit up front, edge juice with attitude with and extra one that needs to be sent back to edge for reprogramming, ppe fuel rail shim kit, egr blocker plate, 4 in dual mbrp exhaust, gooseneck hitch, recon lights cab and a few extra under the rear tailgate, tinted windows all around, airraid intake im sure some other stuff but im asking 34 with plow included

·
Registered
589 Posts
hope you have good credit haha

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hope you have good credit haha
credit? This will be a cash deal for the right truck/price. I am sure those trucks are nice but it needs to have approx 60 -70k and below 30k$.

Thanks for the posts and anyone that fits the description please drop me a note.

Later:drink

·
Registered
956 Posts
ill keep the plow and extra set of rims and take 30

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
i will sell you mine with 48,000 miles, twins built tranny and ready to go for $36,000

·
Registered
39 Posts
duramax

i have a 2007 classic crewcab 4x4. it is stealth gray metallic. stainless brush guard. wheel to wheel nerf bars. deep tool box with stainless bed caps. tinted windows. vent visors and bug shield. 285 75 kelly safari tires. only 1 small chip in paint the size of a bb or alittle smaller. stainless rocker panels also. however i am asking 32500.00 and it has 55000 miles. located in batesville ar. it is buckets and leather. xm and onstar. thanks scott

[email protected]
870 834 4236

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the post still looking for the 25-29k range. It may take some hunting but I am in no panic. With cash in hand a deal will eventually turn up. Unfortunately with the economy and dealer rebates on newer vehicles, the used market has taken a huge hit. Finally sold my 04 and took a huge kick on depreciation.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
still looking.

·
Irish man
320 Posts
I know of a few trucks here in hawaii 20k to 25k 06 and 07 with under 40k on the clock cc/sb 4x4 the only thing is shipping

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I imagine shipping would be killer.

·
Irish man
320 Posts
yup for some reason the GM diesel here is alot cheaper why no idea I no of a guy up the road had an 03 with everything lift costom paint EFI trans sounds the works and under 30k on the clock sold the truck for 18k he had more money in parts and goodies truck was spotless another with an 06 all stock with 39k on the clock he wants 22500 just wants to pay off loan

·
Registered
686 Posts
sir if u give me 500 deposit i will have u one within a month ,...

what color do u want ?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yup for some reason the GM diesel here is alot cheaper why no idea I no of a guy up the road had an 03 with everything lift costom paint EFI trans sounds the works and under 30k on the clock sold the truck for 18k he had more money in parts and goodies truck was spotless another with an 06 all stock with 39k on the clock he wants 22500 just wants to pay off loan

Now those are the deals I am looking for, after 3 weeks for search CA and US I am starting to get slightly discouraged. With the rebates on new vehicles the used market gets pushed down but most dont seem to realize that. 16k in rebates towards new trucks means the used should be taking a 10+k hit in additional depreciation.

The thread I linked earlier made it seem that 25-27k would be a piece of cake. I will keep hunting.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sir if u give me 500 deposit i will have u one within a month ,...

what color do u want ?
500$ deposit? Not to sound rude but that sounds like a scam? I would more then happy to pay some sort of commission if you come across a deal. Color does not really matter to me, just needs to be clean, no accidents, non smoker, no pets, low miles, full load, for a reasonable price.

I dont think NADA has taken into consideration, rebates on new and economy status. People are asking too much in most cases.

Time will tell.

Thanks again for any help!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looks like trouble if you try to import a lifted truck into Alberta.......need to look into that. (structural integrity change)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts