Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Prefer Southwest/Western states truck - will travel for the right one
Leather and more options the better
Can be stock or basic mods
Prefer 125k miles or less
Gray, white, black exterior preferred

Let me know what you got!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Are you dead set on a LBZ truck?? I'm only asking because 07.5-08 are usually priced about the same as a classic LBZ truck? I understand if you are though.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you dead set on a LBZ truck?? I'm only asking because 07.5-08 are usually priced about the same as a classic LBZ truck? I understand if you are though.
Yeah I think I am. I would even consider an 06 LLY if everything else about it was perfect (again, for me).

Mainly due to CA smog testing fun.... :rolleyes:

Thanks

·
Registered
132 Posts
I understand completely. I will send anything your way. BTW that Graystone Metallic truck is damn good looking just a ways to drive and a little pricey. My personal opinion is 26-27k should buy that truck

·
Registered
388 Posts
Buy mine!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I understand completely. I will send anything your way. BTW that Graystone Metallic truck is damn good looking just a ways to drive and a little pricey. My personal opinion is 26-27k should buy that truck
Appreciate it. 27k is about where I put that gray truck too. It looks super clean.

Dealer claims he just sold 2 like it not as clean for 29k. He is firm at 29k for now since he just listed it. I'll keep an eye on it.

Buy mine!
Thanks, but not what I am looking for. Plus, too far.

:drink

·
Confidence Antler
1,997 Posts
I've got one and could meet you if serious. I'll PM the link if you're interested, higher mileage than you'd prefer though.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've got one and could meet you if serious. I'll PM the link if you're interested, higher mileage than you'd prefer though.
I would be interested but I have a sale pending. If the deal falls through I will get in touch. Thanks!

·
Confidence Antler
1,997 Posts
Sounds good. Good luck!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sounds good. Good luck!
Thanks.

Agreed to terms on a 06 Black/grey LBZ, 2 owner, 101k miles, loaded with every option minus sunroof, and very clean according to inspection by me and independent diesel mechanic. Agreed price is $26k. I am pretty happy and hope to pick it up next weekend.

·
Premium Member
2,380 Posts
:thumb

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Got my LBZ this weekend now it's time to figure what I got and what to do next. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts