Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTB: 2007-2010 Duramax under 25k OR Partial trade, Trans am,Lincoln

Looking for a 2007.5-2010 Duramax silverado LTZ.
Mileage under 200K. Prefer lower mileage but I know my price will be tough. Browsing through the for sale ads I've seen some good deals that have sold. So I would like the best deal possible and dont mind waiting for a good deal.
Needs to be a crew cab.
Not too picky on the options or bed size. Also can be single or dually rear.
I have an 04 6.0 Silverado that I want to upgrade from.

I have some cars I would trade.

-Also have a 98 Trans am that's fully built with a 402 stroker if anyone wants to get into an F-body- A lot of money in this car so I wouldnt be looking to add much, if any money on top of the trade; would just depend on the truck you have.

-Have a Lincoln LS V8 with 110k miles that I could trade as well. Would add cash on top

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BUMP. I have some cars I would trade.
-2004 Blue Silverado 2500HD crew cab short bed 6.0 if anyone is interested in a partial trade plus cash. 110k miles cloth interior good shape with cap on the bed. Could also add a 1998 Camaro Z28 that was just rebuilt (LS1) in addition to the truck.

-Also have a 98 Trans am that's fully built with a 402 stroker if anyone wants to get into an F-body- A lot of money in this car so I wouldnt be looking to add much, if any money on top of the trade; would just depend on the truck you have.

-Have a Lincoln LS V8 with 110k miles that I could trade as well. Would add cash on top or could trade with the truck. Lincoln is worth a bit more than the camaro.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Keep searching theyre out there i picked a lbz cclb last month for 15,000. Its an lt3 and had 170,000 miles.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks man! And Not bad that is a good deal. I actually found a truck today Im really interested in. Right over my price range but I think it's worth it for all the options it has.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Was looking a beautiful 2007.5 3500 LTZ 150k miles for 24k. Called today and then the dealership called back and said it was sold. Apparently it's been for sale for a while. If only I would have saw it sooner. This truck had every option.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Changed my scope. Under $25000 and needs to be a 07.5-2010 crew cab silverado LTZ with under 200k on it.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Good luck mr. Loaded ltz under 200k around here for 25k .... About non-existent. Blue book is well over 30k. Got my 07.5 gmc sle for 21k with 90k miles after months of searching.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
144 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good luck mr. Loaded ltz under 200k around here for 25k .... About non-existent. Blue book is well over 30k. Got my 07.5 gmc sle for 21k with 90k miles after months of searching.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
They are out there I just missed two trucks that meet my description for under 25k. I can wait for a good deal as I already have a truck.
And KBB in my area is 27-28k for a truck with like 150k miles so it varies on where you live.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well I found my dream truck and I'm picking it up tomorrow. Got exactly what I wanted for under 25k. Ill post pictures after I pick it up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts