Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking at buying a duramax near central illinois. Im looking for something that has under 13000 miles and preferably no suspension lift. I would appriciate it if you would post pics and let me know your location. Needing it sorta soon and I also have a 1996 1500 for sale if anyone is interested in that. Thanks guys. :thumb

·
Slave to the Interwebs
9,953 Posts
I know where ther is a clean LBZ with 15k on it for 26,000

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
No one has a duramax for sale in Illinois? I will pay cash for the right truck.
where you looking in IL? have you tried using autotrader? what are you looking for lb7, lly, lbz?

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
nevermind , guess you're looking for something new if you want under 13k miles

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorrry guys thats supposed to say 130000 miles:rofl Sorry this will probably help out a little. Im looking for a duramax just not sure really what kind yet. I need a 2500 for sure tho and might consider a 3500.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
i just went on autotrader and typed in my zip code and found 32 dmaxes within 75 miles of villa grove

·
Registered
1,834 Posts

·
Registered
1,834 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Where ya located at in central IL??

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
I've got mine for sale. Sounds like what you're looking for. And I'd meet you halfway with it I'd you bought it.

http://www.duramaxforum.com/forum/vehicles-sale/108350-07-5-ccsb-lmm-30k.html

Sent from my phone, probably while driving and eating a sammich

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
2002 duramax

How does this one look. I know he has a lot done to it, but I just dont know if I want one stock or with lots done to it
what happened to no suspension lift? and chevy over gmc? looks good to me though. maybe a little high

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I would be taking it off if i got it. I just want something with a little power if you know what I mean. And I just love chevys. Cant go to a GMC!

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
uhhhh....pretty sure that 02 is a gmc. doesn't have the 01-02 chevy hd hood and has the thin chrome gmc moulding strip. i could be wrong

1 - 20 of 20 Posts