Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for an LB7 engine, with or without accessories. The engine must be in good mechanical shape. Thanks

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
i should have a complete one tomorrow if you would like

lb7 with reconditioned injectors and new water pump

let me know what you need with it

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i should have a complete one tomorrow if you would like

lb7 with reconditioned injectors and new water pump

let me know what you need with it
How many miles? Do you have more details on it? I would need the whole thing, maybe minus a few accessories.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I have one!!! It only has 16,800 miles on it! Let me know if your interested! It was pulled from the truck a year and a half ago and was running at the time. I will guarantee it is working if not then i will refund ur money once the motor is in route back to my place!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have one!!! It only has 16,800 miles on it! Let me know if your interested! It was pulled from the truck a year and a half ago and was running at the time. I will guarantee it is working if not then i will refund ur money once the motor is in route back to my place!

How much? PM me

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I don't know let me do some thinking tonight and i will let you know tomorrow!

·
Registered
839 Posts
What is your location a buddy of mine has one 66k needs a front cover

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm in NY. Front cover? You mean for the water pump or something?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't know let me do some thinking tonight and i will let you know tomorrow!
Thanks, where are you located? Why so few miles on the engine?

·
Registered
839 Posts
He is in jefferson sd runs a salvage yard specializing in bigger trucks great guy to go to for random parts it was a old guys farm truck or somethin it was a front end collision

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Thanks, where are you located? Why so few miles on the engine?
In alabama but freight isn't that expensive to most states! Ranges from 400-700. Normal freight is like 575ish.... The truck was owned by a friend and it was totaled in an accident. The truck was hit in the bed by an 18 wheeler. The truck didn't flip but it was totaled according to the insurance company. He didn't complain. I actually have the trans and motor! Like i said it was working a year ago!

Jon

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
In alabama but freight isn't that expensive to most states! Ranges from 400-700. Normal freight is like 575ish.... The truck was owned by a friend and it was totaled in an accident. The truck was hit in the bed by an 18 wheeler. The truck didn't flip but it was totaled according to the insurance company. He didn't complain. I actually have the trans and motor! Like i said it was working a year ago!

Jon
Alright well let me know what you want for it, I'm interested. Would it come with all the accessories? turbo, injectors, water pump, etc?

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Alright well let me know what you want for it, I'm interested. Would it come with all the accessories? turbo, injectors, water pump, etc?
Yes.. Full motor... I even have the tranny if you need or want it! Where are you located at?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I won't need the tranny but depending on the price I might take everything else.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Oh I'm in NY

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bump still looking...

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
haha. I just replied to your PM. I have been everywhere man i do appologize. My uncle looked at it today to see it it was an LLY or LB7. All he knew was that it was out of an 04 truck. He didn't even know there was a such thing as half years. So i guess it isn't true you can't teach an old dog new tricks! LoL. I sent you my phone number just give me a buzz tomorrow and if i don't answer leave a message! I will get back up with you tomorrow when i get a chance! Keep your fingers crossed! It is rare to run accross an engine with that few of miles on it!

Thanks and God Bless,
Jon

1 - 20 of 23 Posts