Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in need of a garage cluster for an LBZ truck. 6-speed auto btw. Perfer if all the lights work too.

Also In need of a steering with with controls. Perfer to come with all the controls. Let me know asap too

Thanks

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Did you try SGI? What happened to your steering wheel?

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ago wont sell just the wheel, they want $400 for the entire column I found out. Haven't tried them on the cluster yet.
Went to change my trip/fuel button and the connector on the wheel that pula into the button had come out. No room to put the connector back in there so I'm gonna gonna buy a new wheel

·
Registered
561 Posts
I have a decent leather wrapped wheel layin aroud from when i swapped it with an escalade wood one. No buttons

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does it have the spots for the buttons?
Pics at all and a price?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Ago wont sell just the wheel, they want $400 for the entire column I found out. Haven't tried them on the cluster yet.
Went to change my trip/fuel button and the connector on the wheel that pula into the button had come out. No room to put the connector back in there so I'm gonna gonna buy a new wheel
Do you need just the small steering wheel wiring harness? If you take the air bag out, the wiring is exposed. I think I have one. Were you trying try to replace lamps in the switch?

·
Registered
561 Posts
Yea it has the holes for it. Ill send pics. Do you have a cell to send to? Ill post here too

·
Registered
561 Posts
its got a couple of nicks. Overall good shape though. I only got rid of it for the wood escalade wheel ImageUploadedByAG Free1364187828.494636.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1364187847.979242.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1364187863.877125.jpg

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Do you need just the just the small steering wheel wiring harness? If you take the air bag out, the wiring is exposed. I think I have one. We you try to replace lamps?
Can you buy that wiring harness separate?
If so that's what I need more so than the entire wheel than

·
Registered
561 Posts
Id be willing to bet that harness is out there. The part number may be hard to find unless someone has it from doing a simalar swap

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That harness I need more so than the wheel itself.
Your wheel looks In really good shape tho

·
Registered
561 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
I think i have the steering wheel that your looking for. Text me at 4789185053 and i can send you some pics when i get off work today.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts