4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for:
-A set of 2020 Denali stock 20s
-New Cognito PISK kit
-New Fox shocks
-Lift keys
-Amp Research side steps

Located in NC. If anyone has any of these parts feel free to text/call (919)475-5941

·
Registered
180 Posts
I have a pair of amp steps that I have had on 15 for a little over a year........I was contemplating taking them off and going to a set of nfab steps, PM me an offer for them.

·
Registered
9,960 Posts
I might still have the uca your are looking for in my shop. Ill check when i get off work.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a pair of amp steps that I have had on 15 for a little over a year........I was contemplating taking them off and going to a set of nfab steps, PM me an offer for them.
I’m gonna look for some from a 1500 truck, my truck is deleted so I don’t need them to be at the sharp angle to avoid the DEF tank because I don’t have one

·
Registered
180 Posts
If you change your mind let me know I have them but I'm looking at a set of static running boards from NFAB.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Check Craigslist for the 2020 rims. That's where ive had the best luck with OEM rims

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Check Craigslist for the 2020 rims. That's where ive had the best luck with OEM rims
Same. My truck originally came with 10-spoke denali 20s, and I got the “5-star” polished aluminum ones for a good deal. I like the look of the new ones though. Just want to find them for a good deal, around $600-$700

·
Registered
768 Posts
Same. My truck originally came with 10-spoke denali 20s, and I got the “5-star” polished aluminum ones for a good deal. I like the look of the new ones though. Just want to find them for a good deal, around $600-$700
Thats gonna be hard to find at that price especially since they are newer wheel. Best of luck

1 - 9 of 9 Posts