Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2005 2500hd

I need a new steering wheel. I looked on GMpartsDirect. Just hoping for a better deal, or free shipping, etc. I'd take a used one in great condition too. I don't need the airbag.

·
Premium Member
17,806 Posts
If you are changing from standard wheel, to one with controls, the Clock Spring is different, and possible the air bag too.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My current one has all 4 buttons:
Radio volume, channel, source, etc. And the display center buttons for fuel mileage, etc. The leather (pleather?) is all worn away, and few of the bulbs are burnt out. I was going to replace the bulbs, but the wheel looks like hell.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have one in good shape - I'll need to get you a picture. You need the airbag as well, or just the wheel? I can also get the clockspring/etc.. if needed since I parted out this truck.
Just the steering wheel, no airbag - $125. With airbag,(chevy logo) $175. Clockspring/etc.. no extra charge.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.