Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I'm That Guy...
16,689 Posts

·
I'm That Guy...
16,689 Posts
Hey, it will be cool soon. Now that I have a truck that can fit on a trailer means I can turn the wick up :D
Tow it down there with the Rado?

You have a trailer?

·
Boom goes the Dynamite
1,123 Posts
I got some stock keys truck had 60K miles before I put my level kit on dont know if they are green or purple the paint is all chipped off also have the stock shock brackets.

·
Registered
392 Posts
whats the difference in the purple and green keys?

·
Registered
392 Posts
so 1/2 ton keys make the truck taller then the OE 2500 keys? lol

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
Hey hondarider I`ve got the stock ones off of my 04 if that`s what your looking for.

Hey man if you ever take your truck to speedworld dragstrip let me know and I`ll go and meet and watch ya.

·
Banned
17,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got some stock keys truck had 60K miles before I put my level kit on dont know if they are green or purple the paint is all chipped off also have the stock shock brackets.
My buddy is subbosed to be sending me a stock set, but I'll let you know, but im sure shipping from AK for 20 lbs would be more of a hassle.. :eek:
so 1/2 ton keys make the truck taller then the OE 2500 keys? lol
Correct, once fully cranked.
Hey hondarider I`ve got the stock ones off of my 04 if that`s what your looking for.

Hey man if you ever take your truck to speedworld dragstrip let me know and I`ll go and meet and watch ya.
How much you want for them? I'll be up at speedworld next weekend for the Lucas offroad races.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
392 Posts
if the 1500 keys are fully uncranked would it be lower then the 2500 keys uncranked?

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
Hey hondarider I don`t know what they are worth so shoot me a price. I only live about 15 miles from speedworld. If your interested shoot me a PM with your phone # and we can get together.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts