Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I contacted my dealer... Big mistake. Said its going to be $1000+ for a set of tow mirrors for my lbz. Does anyone have some or know of a good ace to pick up a cheap set. Heated with integrated turn signal

·
Registered
755 Posts
Go to rockauto.com they're definitely not gonna be 1000 bucks lol or even close.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Amazon has them for 1/4 the price.

·
There,wolf...There,castle
1,488 Posts
I got mine off amazon for like $250. I think ebay has the same brands for a little more. Mine fit great, are heated, turn signal, power upper glass. I love them

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discountautomirrors.com sells cool vue ones for really cheap. If you have a big audio system they will vibrate a lot more than stock ones.just a heads up( I ended up selling mine and bought factory accessory mirrors), but they do look exactly like stock

·
Registered
336 Posts
mine are ttt-mirrors.com. love them

·
Registered
535 Posts
Bought mine off ebay for $230 shipped. I can get factory GM ones for about $760. It's not worth $500 to me!

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Apparently amazon is out of stock :(

·
Registered
33 Posts
Just be cautious of the aftermarket mirrors. Lots of issues with excessive vibration of the glass on them. many people say it's too bad to even see out of while driving. Just what I've heard from many people.

·
Registered
231 Posts
when you buy your tow mirrors I would be interested in your old ones if they have all the bells and whistles... signal in mirror, power folding, memory, power adjust, auto dimming, puddle light (either way on that one), no accordion style. $$$ money for your new mirrors.

my truck when I bought it had one good mirror on passenger side and someone replaced with cheap one on drivers side no signal, but atleast it was power adjusting. let me know. Thanks.

P.S. all those sites are good ones for replacements.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
My passenger mirror is cracked but the drivers is in good shape. I'm not sure about the auto dim and power folding seeing how I've never driven it before but ill definitely keep you in mind

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know the amazon mirrors are out of stock, but can anyone compare them to the discount auto mirrors? Which are better? Maybe they are the same?

·
Registered
599 Posts

·
Confidence Antler
1,997 Posts
I just put the fit system mirrors off of amazon on my gf's LBZ. They seem to be great so far, however there is a very tiny gap towards the top of the mountains plate where they don't quite mate up to the door frame. Really a non issue and is solely cosmetic, and only if you look close. I have GM ones on my LBZ, and honestly I have more glass shake on mine than hers. But time will tell. They seem to go in and out of stock frequently so just keep checking and I'm sure you'll get them soon.

·
Premium Member
3,633 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts