Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I purchased my 2020 3500HD Silverado High Country the dealer did not order it with the set of four trailer TPMS sensors. The parts guy could not find a set of them to order for me. So, if you bought a truck with them included and aren't going to use them, I'll buy them from you.

Thanks!! Mike

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Mike. Mine didn't come with them either. I just ordered 4 TPMS that were 433mhz off of Amazon. They were GM OEM TPMS, They fit my fifth wheel and synced up with a re-learn tool that i bought on amazon also.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Mike. Mine didn't come with them either. I just ordered 4 TPMS that were 433mhz off of Amazon. They were GM OEM TPMS, They fit my fifth wheel and synced up with a re-learn tool that i bought on amazon also.
Which relearn tool did you buy?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Here's the link for the tpms tool.

You have to touch the black "antenna" looking thing to the sidewall next to the valve stem. It took me 900 tries to actually figure this out. But once I did it took about 45 seconds to learn the 4 tires on my fifthwheel.

So just press and release the white button after you're touching the antenna to the side wall and the TX light will rapidly blink green and then stop. My 2020 would not honk after it learned the tire so I had my girlfriend sit in the truck and tell me when it worked.

Here's the link to the TPMS valve stems I bought also.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts