Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2010 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crew Cab SLT With 6.5' bed. DURAMAX DIESEL!!!

I am the original owner, bought new in February 2011.

Low 79,100 Miles, lots of long distance highway driving. Adult owned, meticulously maintained with premium filters and all synthetic fluids. Only used for light towing a few times.

Black with black leather interior. SLT with Z71 off road package, Tow package and all options except navigation.
VIPER 2 way remote alarm/Keyless entry.
XM Radio/ single CD with bluetooth and steering wheel controls.
Power sliding rear window.
Dual power heated bucket seats in front.
60/40 folding in rear.
Clean body, no dents, no body rot, never been in an accident. Has a few minor paint chips, and a few small scratches, but nothing through the paint, and no rust.
Duramax Diesel with the 6 speed Alison transmission. Sinister Diesel Full EGR & DPF Delete with mild tune and full AFE 4" exhaust.

52 gallon TITAN fuel tank.
Line-X spray in bed liner, including the top bed rails.
GO RHINO stainless steel side steps.

Buckstop Truckware "Boss" heavy duty bumper with Warn M15000 winch, Rigid LED driving lights, and an additional 20" LED flood bar mounted in bumper.
Heavy duty skid plates.
Mag Hytec Rear Differential extra capacity cover
Class 5 CURT tow hitch

BF Goodrich Tires in excellent shape with tens of thousands of miles left on them.

Small tear on bottom side of drivers seat (Less than 4"). All other interior is clean and clear.

Cross bed Toolbox shown in pics not included.

Never had a bad day with this truck, but I just don't need a truck anymore. This truck needs nothing and all the add ons were selected for long life and solid reliability.

Ask questions, look at the pictures. One of the nicest 2010's you'll see for sale anywhere. Email me at
Resqczar "at" aol dot com. Truck is located on Long Island, NY.

$28,999 OBO

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price drop

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SOLD!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts