Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
I have a set of chrome H2's on my truck with Mickey Thompson ATZ's 305-65-17 2 are like new 2 are beat, what kind of deal could you do?

·
Registered
912 Posts
Ive got some black powdercoated H2's on my truck, tires are in my sig been on about 7 months, pm me if your interested ill put up a pic of them in a sec

·
Registered
912 Posts
here ya go

·
Premium Member
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I may even consider non powder coated H2 wheels as long as their in good shape. I found a local powdered shop here. I can even buy out right if willing to ship or meet up with me locally here.

·
Premium Member
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Ok I have a another offer on the table, if you have a set of H2's sitting around and want to trade for an iPad 2 32GB 3G with an otterbox cover (worth 80-90$) let me kno!

·
Registered
525 Posts
My dad has a set of H2s still new in the box, they are silver if I remember right. I will see if he wants to sell them and how much $$$.

·
Registered
525 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
They are my only set of wheels so I'd need them until I at least find another set.
I got a set of et eagle alloys I am tryin to sell, 18x9 as well. If u wanna try and work somethin out let me know, trade+cash oor somethin like that, how much tread do ur nittos have on them?

·
2500HD Club Member
1,500 Posts
I'll trade my stockers and cash for them let me know if your interested

·
Registered
133 Posts
I have a set of silver H2 wheels (5) that I would trade for the Ipad2... pm me if interested.

·
Registered
813 Posts
I have some that I am gonna sell here in a couple weeks. They have 265/70 tires on them. If you were interested in trade we could work something out sooner. If you just want to buy them, then I can give you first dibs. I have stock GMC center caps though.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Pm sent

·
Registered
813 Posts
Have my wheels for sale now if interested. 5 of them.

·
Registered
870 Posts
hey man, im close and might be interested in a trade. wheels were taken off the H2 as soon as it was bought. i painted one and was trying to smooth the center caps.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts