Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this site just the other day while trying to figure out why my truck wouldn't shift. It's my lifeline since I am a self-employed tile guy so it hauls lots of tile. Great truck for the past 4 years. Look forward to learning what I can from those who are more knowledgable about diesels than I.

·
Registered
8 Posts
my cousin has an 01. he has a hypertech and said it didnt shift yesterday and took it o the dealer and the mechanic told him it was the programmer and they may do it when towing.

·
Administrator
8,815 Posts
:welcome to the forum!!

I grew up in wyoming too...in wheatland

·
Registered
303 Posts
Welcome! I was just in Cheyenne about a month ago because i thought it would be some what of a big city but i was wrong lol. Ive been in Wyoming for a year in May and it takes alot of getting used to compared to some of the other states.

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Welcome to the DF!! A good friend of mine works in Wamsutter.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Welcome to the Forum:drink

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well.....after changing out my NSBU switch, the truck wouldn't start. Had me perplexed until a buddy suggested I look at the pigtail, the large one that is glued in, and since I know I had to pull pretty hard on it, I checked. Lo and behold...a loose wire. Almost had it towed to a shop and would have paid out the wahoo for it. I'm not that good with electrical so I never thought to look. Have a code diagnosis tool now though. Oh well. Look forward to doing some upgrades on my truck now that I found this site.

Wamsutter???? That's just as bad as where I graduated from......Chugwater. (Before the Chili spice was invented)

·
Registered
44 Posts
I just joined myself. In 1 week I have already been helped a great deal. You'll love the DF Forum. Welcome.

·
Registered
117 Posts
right on good to see another wyoming guy on here welcome to the df

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
welcome to the df

1 - 19 of 19 Posts