Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale a set of XD 123's with the removable ring. They are 20x10's with a -44 offset. I bought the wheels new a few weeks ago. I also have a set of tires for sale. They are Cooper Zeon LTZ's 305/50R20. They are also new with about 1,000 miles or less. I'm looking to go with a set of H2's with a 265/70/R17 would be what i'd take on trade. Other than that the price is $1,300 for both. The wheels alone are that new. I will sale together or I will split and sale seperate. Buyer is responsible for shipping either way. I will have pics soon on here but until then feel free to text me or call eight 2 eight 4 zero 4 eight 4 one 3. Thanks a lot! :drink

·
Registered
311 Posts
pm sent.

·
Coffee addict
1,831 Posts
Location?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hickory NC. About an hour North of Charlotte. Send me your number in a PM and I will text you as many pictures as you'd like.

·
Coffee addict
1,831 Posts
Wish you were closer, I am ready to drop $1,200 on a new set of 18" tires and time. But I'm sure you will find somebody that will buy em.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hope so! I'd like to get them out of the way. I can get you a pretty good deal on shipping if you'd like to PM me a business address where you can pick them up. It's worth a shot anyways.

·
Coffee addict
1,831 Posts
Will they fit under a stock height truck?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No I don't think so. It would probably at least need the torsion keys turned up. When I had them on my LMM I had a leveling kit with the bolts half way in.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump! I thought I had a deal worked out but it looks like that's a no go! Keep the offers coming!

·
Registered
809 Posts
PM sent..........

·
Registered
813 Posts
wish I would have known about this before I lowered my truck this weekend. I have a set of 4 black H2's with 265/70 bfgoodrich rugged trails and a spare H2 wheel thats not painted but has a 265/70 tire. Bump for ya!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dang, looks like both of us are shit out of luck! I just bought a set of H2's and a set of brand new tires as well! Haha day late and a dollar short!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Oh well. It all happens for a reason. Got any pics with the new wheels and tires?

·
Hang it!...Fire!
4,244 Posts
to bad the tires are to big for me

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
They shouldn't be any bigger than the ones that you have on your truck now. They come out to a 32x12

1 - 17 of 17 Posts