Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for somewhere on the internet to order some 18" XD monsters for my 08 GMC. I went to the local tire shop and they were outrageous on price, something like $210 a wheel. Where would you guys suggest and what offset do i need to make them work with a Mickey Thompson 305/60R18 on a leveled truck.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
what year truck

fill out your sig dude

·
Registered
239 Posts
just do a quick google search for 18" xd monsters, i just did and found 18" xd monsters for 164$

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am looking for somewhere on the internet to order some 18" XD monsters for my 08 GMC. I went to the local tire shop and they were outrageous on price, something like $210 a wheel. Where would you guys suggest and what offset do i need to make them work with a Mickey Thompson 305/60R18 on a leveled truck.
what year truck

fill out your sig dude
Thanks for not paying attention.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Well thanks for trying to be a smart ass, but if you would read the original post you would clearly see i said my 08 GMC. Thanks.
he is still right tho, fill out your sig so everyone can help you a lot easier on the site. makes answering questions about your truck a lot easier.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Thanks for not paying attention.
Are you serious? I miss one little detail in your post and ask for the info, so you blow your stack over it?

·
Tennessee Smokin'
490 Posts
Wow what a dick! Good luck with any help. Try a -250 offsett with a 42 inch backspace. Just look till ya find some!

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Wow what a dick! Good luck with any help. Try a -250 offsett with a 42 inch backspace. Just look till ya find some!
LOL some people I swear....make sure you find a 6 bolt pattern

·
Tennessee Smokin'
490 Posts
Are you serious? I miss one little detail in your post and ask for the info, so you blow your stack over it?
Yeh really! For real man, the best help you can get is only if people know what your working with. 08 gmc isn't very specific. Lifted, leveled, stock, bars stock or cranked?????:cookoo[1]:

·
Registered
239 Posts
he doesnt wanna be helped out by the forum. maybe hes a cummins guy.... total of like 10 post and he's already talkin shit :cookoo[1]:

·
Tennessee Smokin'
490 Posts
And yes I see it's leveled. But still man fill out the sig. Nobodies trying to be a smartass.......until you go all crazy on us. Do you mind a little trimming

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
he doesnt wanna be helped out by the forum. maybe hes a cummins guy.... total of like 10 post and he's already talkin shit :cookoo[1]:
Yea that was kinda my first thought too. I really hope that war is going to be started again...........I'll roll in the napalm:plane

·
Registered
239 Posts
Yea that was kinda my first thought too. I really hope that war is going to be started again...........I'll roll in the napalm:plane
:rofl

·
Tennessee Smokin'
490 Posts
That's a pretty decent tire for a leveled truck ain't it. I'd try maybe a zero offsett or maybe a little neg. Bout a -12. I've got MT 35x12.5x20 with a -12 on mine with a 6 inch and it rubs the back splash gaurds a little at full lock.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
That's a pretty decent tire for a leveled truck ain't it. I'd try maybe a zero offsett or maybe a little neg. Bout a -12. I've got MT 35x12.5x20 with a -12 on mine with a 6 inch and it rubs the back splash gaurds a little at full lock.
It would have to be a really low profile tire. like a 33" height and 305 width. That still would be an extreme stretch. Definitely need Nicks big fender mod, plastic trimming, cranking..the whole nine yards.

·
Registered
239 Posts
my motos have -18! theyre killin me with the rubbin, -12 is what im lookin at for my next wheel. i wouldnt go anymore then that if i was him.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
my motos have -18! theyre killin me with the rubbin, -12 is what im lookin at for my next wheel. i wouldnt go anymore then that if i was him.
Honestly I'd say go with a positive offset. It probably comes in a +12 or something

·
Registered
239 Posts

·
Tennessee Smokin'
490 Posts
+ would be putting the tire more outside right. Wouldn't that rub a bit more on turning?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts