Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I dont think they were in business when I lived here before (just moved back). I did however message them on facebook on friday and he sounded very knowledgeable and willing to help with a small problem i was having.

What are you trying to have done?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Delete and a CP3 conversion. I spoke with him on the phone for about 20 min (I think his name was mike) and he sounded like he knew his stuff. He claimed to have done a few CP3 conversions which made me feel better...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have not requested a price yet as I am still gathering my parts (should be here by the end of the month). I am fairly confident in the doing the delete myself it's the CP3 that has me a little nervous. Once I get a price I will let you know. Are you going for the CP3 conversion as well?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ya to say the least they did a very poor job. On top of having my truck for a month there were several dents and scratches on my truck, lost the keys to my roll n lock, several coolant leaks resulting 4 return trips to his shop, oil leak at the CP3 (which I still have), broken egt sensors, amp steps had to be reinstalled.... the list goes on. Of course the install quality was non existent. Lesson learned

1 - 11 of 11 Posts