Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I suppose I should explain my self, I just bought my first diesel (see sig.) in August of '05 and am trying to learn all i can about diesels. so I figured i'd jump in feet first and learn about all of them. This way i can see what does work and what doesn't. Thanks for having me here!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Hey you ford guys should just stay out! JK! Hey i'm just like you Jwiger, this is 99smokin off the PSD forum. I jump around this and the cummins forum just to see what's up and learn about each motor, as I one day might buy one or the other depending on what I think ya know? They're all great engines and each has strong and weak points....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey smokin, wow i can't believe it took another ford guy to reply to me and look at all of the view this post has.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Well it's just proof that we all know which of us have the real balls ha!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Geez.....James, Smoke and Killer - guess I was late getting here? :p

·
Registered
11 Posts
As usual I guess. :p
Dang Killer can you stick with a name here?! That's three of lems diesel sites and three different names - STOP MESSING WITH MY MIND! :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
see you just couldn't handle the compitition for all of those game titles could you mr 2001shrtbedcummins so you had to come here, hehe

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
duradud said:
so if its just us ford guys here, wheres all the dmax guys? and i guess every one beat me :rolleyes:
I dunno, i guess i need to make a flyer for the D-max guys and start w%*ring those out as well! haha.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Yeah really.....but consider that there are millions of cummins and powerstroke powered trucks out there....Chevy has only produced about 650,000 duramax powered trucks since it's introduction according to four wheeler magazine....but getting the word out helps! I've printed off both the stroker and cummins flyers so far and will distribute them whenever I can...
Did a dura do dat
aka
-99Smokin73Stroker
-CumminAtcha

·
Registered
133 Posts
i guess this place is all ford guys, how is it doin smokin99 and jwiger

·
Registered
269 Posts
Yeah something just isn't goin right on the chevy d-max forum when a Ford guy is the top poster!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Geez Smoke are you trying to set some posting record on all the deisel sites? :peelout

·
Registered
17 Posts
where right here

all the d-max guys are out pulling real weight on there trailers. joking. this guy in a f-150, with a exhaust(sounded more like a leak to me) thought he could race me, he did, but only for the first 10 feet was it a race, hahahahahh, as soon as i pulled out about 50 feet, he let off, :woot

·
Registered
133 Posts
well u should feel good your new duramax smoked an old F-150:rof

·
Registered
17 Posts
who said...

who said it was an old ford? not me, prob a 2002 or newer. he had an exhaust, sounded ok ,but not great. he was acting like his truck was the greatest machine on the planet the way he was reving it. nice looking truck i'll admit, but needs something under the hood to beat mine:thumbsup

1 - 20 of 20 Posts