Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

Yes or No?

• Color match it

Votes: 27 29.7%
  • Keep it black/silver

Votes: 64 70.3%
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
i like solid color trucks, but thats just me

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
i say leave it, i love your truck!

·
Tennessee Smokin'
490 Posts
I say leave it bud. It looks great the way it is. But..... If you do spray it. Leave the mirrors black and just do the rest of the truck. It just looks strange to me with the color matched mirrors

·
Registered
16,262 Posts
Match it.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Both look good in my opinion. Is your truck GrayStone Metallic like mine? I have mirrors/visors/handles painted to match and to me it looks good.
Are your Visors/bug shield already painted to match?

I say leave it the way it is. Gloss black bumper an flares might not look to bad either though.
Is your Roll Pan bed lined or is it painted to match the truck?

I'd color match everything if you had an SS bumper cover. Seen one truck on here before with it and it looks clean.

·
Registered
95 Posts
looks fine the way it is

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
I'd vote color match the sides/flares and leave the bumper black.. Just my 0.02 though. Doesn't look bad as it sits however

·
Registered
578 Posts
I voted to keep it clean, if you do color match, I would def keep the mirrors black, but that's just my opinion.

Keep us posted.

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Received a Hummer
9,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
It's going to the body shop on Oct. 10th and getting raptor liner put on it... I"m also getting the rollpan body matched to remove the lines.. and when you buy raptor liner you either pay 100.00 for black or tintable...so I figured an extra 50 bucks to color match my stuff if I decide to do so.

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
It's going to the body shop on Oct. 10th and getting raptor liner put on it... I"m also getting the rollpan body matched to remove the lines.. and when you buy raptor liner you either pay 100.00 for black or tintable...so I figured an extra 50 bucks to color match my stuff if I decide to do so.
Hmm... I say keep it black in that case. Maybe paint your grille to match :thumb

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

21 - 32 of 32 Posts