Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to sell my reman ZF-6 and swap parts. I have everytihng to do the swap which includes the master cylinder, slave cylinder, shifter top, stick, and boot, Valair dual disc clutch, GM clutch pedal assembly, new in package column covers for a manual, some console delete parts for an 01-02, and the trans with new Royal Purple fluid in it. I did the swap and never got the clutch figured out, so Im not sure if I didnt get it bled or what but I got frustrated and got my Allison rebuilt. I tore the clutch apart and it looks great so I dont think the problem was in it or any hard parts I just got in a hurry. Looking to get $2700 plus shipping or can possibly deliver within a few hundred miles for a fee. I have offered it to a few people at this price so thats what I want out of it. Negotiable within reason but I dont want to come off that too much. Call or text 785-806-4383 or PM me Im on here alot. Trades considered or partial trades. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY
2,598 Posts
good luck with the sale man, im sure someone will jump on this, wish i could...

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man. Yea I hope I can find the stuff a home.

·
Registered
316 Posts
sell just the trans?

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep I still have it. Let em know if you have any questions I can probably answer them for ya.

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
I wish I had the scratch for it bro

bump for ya anyway

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sold.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts